Kent - All Purpose Foam Cleaner
A Multi-purpose foam cleaner for soft and hard surfaces incl. glass.
NSF program listed category C1.
Features & Benefits
• Aerosol application
• Quick drying behaviour and economical use
• NSF-C1 listed
• Applications in the food-, beverage- and pharmaceutical industry
• Does not contain “R43” (no D’Limonene)
• Reduced risk of skin sensitization
• Unique formulation • Safe on most surfaces
• Non-staining and leaves no residue
• Ensures a streak-free cleanliness with a radiant shine on glass.
• One cleaner for all applications
• Less products on stock and in your toolbox
KENT NEW ALL PURPOSE FOAM CLEANER is a multi use foam cleaner with a wide spectrum of applications.
It can be used on soft and hard surfaces and is designed to quickly and easily produce a sparkling, smear free
finish and specially formulated to overcome the use of many different competing products with just one KENT
It can be used for all types of vehicles (inside and outside), industrial and MRO, handcraft, office incl. e.g.
kitchen and washroom, windows and furniture.
On glass it is effective and quick, plastics are quickly returned to look as good as new and seats and headlining
can be cleaned without “soaking”.
The NEW ALL PURPOSE FOAM CLEANER is fragranced so that it leaves a fresh clean smell.
Also, being silicone free and thus safe for body shop use.
Hints & Tips
For a continued good spray pattern ensure all foam residues
are cleaned away from the nozzle after each use.
1. Spray the New All Purpose Foam Cleaner from a distance of 25 to 30 cm on the surface to be cleaned.
2. Rub dry with a clean cloth. Repeat if necessary.
NB: When using on fabric, always test an inconspicuous area first.