Kent One Shot - Release Injectors with ease.
Features & Benefits
One Shot - Our best seller for engine decarbonizing.
- Found to be an excellent agent to help the removal of stuck injectors.
- High pressure spray - Effictive carbon killer will blasts off dissolved varnish, gum & grease.
- Fast drying - Leaves no oily film
- Safe on catalytic converters & oxygen sensors - No comebacks
- Suitable for all petrol engines - Reduces inventory
- Frees carburetor valves, linkages, thermostat coil, choke pistons, automatic choke coils - Engine runs smoothly & efficiently
1. Remove no-load valve and rinse with SOS.
2. With engine warm and running, disconnect air intake as close to injection system as possible. Spray One Shot into intake pipe for 5 - 10 seconds.
3. Repeat if necessary, reconnect air intake.
1. With engine warm, remove air cleaner and spray into carburettor throat to free choke valve.
2. Block off and disconnect fuel supply and allow float chamber to run dry.
3. Fill float chamber with SOS and allow to soak for 5 - 10 minutes.
4. Start engine and run at various revs to clean system, replenish float chamber with SOS for one minute then run until empty.
5. Reconnect fuel lines and spray all other linkages and control valves on the carburettor.
WARNING: Beware splash-back into eyes. Do not spray onto exposed painted surfaces.