• NSF approval to H1
• Temperature resistance (-40 +260 ºC wet/ dry 340ºC)
• Resistant to salt, cold and warm water
• Synthetic based with PTFE
• Good solvent driven penetration
• Clear / high purity
• Bulks up well on any surface;
Lubrication of moving parts and components of machines around food areas such as ovens, refrigeration areas, food processing plants, conveyor belts, logistics centres and foodstuff racking.
Hi Tech Grease is ideally suitable for use within food industry (catering), the product does not contain ingredients derived from animal origin, GMO, nut oils or dairy products.
Other applications can be: Mobile catering units, food warehousing equipment (like forklifts etc), food transport, slaughter houses and fast food conveyor counters.
• Safe to use for indirect food applications
• Can be used in extreme conditions
• Good corrosion protection
• Safe for use on all surfaces and in all environments
• Easily penetrates areas difficult to access
• Can be used in visible areas
• Gives excellent level of protection
Clean area prior to application
Shake, to thoroughly mix the product before use
Apply using a jet or spray tube depending on application and wipe off any surplus
Leave product to flash off for an appropriate time
according to ambient temperature.