Features & benefits
• Highly water-resistant - Repels water from glass, ceramics, fabrics and leather.
• Protects metals, plastics, rubbers and other surfaces.
• Low surface tension for a better coverage and deeper penetration.
• Effective over a wide temperature range (-40°C to+200°C).
• Excellent release properties
• Aerosols are equipped with the 360°C (upside-down) spray valve
• NSF H1 registered for incidental food contact (Reg. # 137994)
Food Safe Silicone Spray is ideal for use as a lubricant with incidental food contact.
Can be used to renovate plastic, rubber and wooden surfaces.
Used to protect and lubricate tools, hoists, jacks, locks, latches, switches and controls, zippers, springs etc.
Forms a colourless, non-staining film which lubricates, protects, waterproofs and restores.
Silicone Spray can be used as an excellent separator for metal, plastic and steel etc. It has excellent release agent properties.