- Solders wire joints and seals easily in one for fast and secure joints
- Forms a transparent sleeve – allowing inspection and giving insulation
- Pre-fluxed, pre-formed solder – provides a controlled soldering neat process
- One-piece sleeve – for easy installation and lower costs
- Available in red and blue
Can be used for general joining of wires in applications such as automotive, marine, bus, commercial vehicle and agri industrial
Instructions for use
1. Bare both wire ends.
2. Select the correct Solder Splice for the wire.
3. Insert wire in each end of the selected Solder Splice, making sure the stripped wire section will overlap within the visible solder ring.
4. Apply heat, ideally with a heat torch to 1st the solder until it has melted and fused the wires, then do the 2nd remaining transparent sleeve of the solder splice until it has shrunk to the size of the wire. Always allow time to cool.
More questions? Then get in touch … All Task Solutions